- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
500 Error
- LoveLEE143
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81149
by LoveLEE143
500 Error was created by LoveLEE143
I have uploaded products to Hikashop. When I go to the front end and click on a product I get the following error. I can click add to cart and complete the checkout process. I am unsure what to do to fix this. Thanks in advance.
SQL=SELECT category_id FROM jos_hikashop_product_category WHERE product_id=1249 OR product_parent_id=1249 ORDER BY product_category_id ASC
SQL=SELECT category_id FROM jos_hikashop_product_category WHERE product_id=1249 OR product_parent_id=1249 ORDER BY product_category_id ASC
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by LoveLEE143.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LoveLEE143
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81274
by LoveLEE143
Replied by LoveLEE143 on topic 500 Error
The website is Hernandez-Brothers.com. I have turned on debug mode and attached a screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81337
by Xavier
Do you have the latest version from our website ?
This kind of errors without informations come from Joomla 3.0
Can you try to enter the sql request in your phpMyAdmin ? to see if any result is returned ?
This kind of errors without informations come from Joomla 3.0
Can you try to enter the sql request in your phpMyAdmin ? to see if any result is returned ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LoveLEE143
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81504
by LoveLEE143
Replied by LoveLEE143 on topic 500 Error
Yes I have the latest version 2.0.0. Yes I am running Joomla 3.0. This is my first time using Hikashop or any shopping cart. I am not sure how to run the sql statement. I will do some research and try to figure out how.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81507
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
Nicolas submit a patch this morning and I think that you have the same problem.
I have update the package so, please redownload HikaShop 2.0
Regards and sorry for the inconvenient.
Nicolas submit a patch this morning and I think that you have the same problem.
I have update the package so, please redownload HikaShop 2.0
Regards and sorry for the inconvenient.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LoveLEE143
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81516
by LoveLEE143
Replied by LoveLEE143 on topic 500 Error
Everything works now thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds