Extra images appearing on product page
13 years 9 months ago #81257
by esotechie
Extra images appearing on product page was created by esotechie
Since the update I have an extra image area appearing at the bottom of the page. A div for hikashop_product_image_main appears in the normal place as stated in the display form product->show_default, but another appears also after the html form "hikashop_comment_form", and then is followed by hidden elements hikashop_product_name_N, hikashop_product_code_N .... hikashop_product_id_N.
I do not know why these are appearing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I do not know why these are appearing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81371
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Extra images appearing on product page
These elements are present when you have a product with variants, everything is loaded in the page, and then css properties are applied to display and hide some elements depending on the variants.
I think that your template removed a display: none; property, you can try to add it manually in the css file.
I think that your template removed a display: none; property, you can try to add it manually in the css file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds