- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Tabs on product page
I would like to have the same tabs that are presented on the demo site, under 'personalized layout' on the product page menu link, where you see 3 tabs, Description,Date Sheet , and Guarantee. I have searched the forum, but the few information I found, I did not understand, so I just would like to know the steps to getting what in on the demo site. (I am not a techno wiz).
Thanks !
Karine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then in HikaShop > Display > Views, edit the view "product / show_tabular" and you will see how the tabs work.
You just have to add a <li> int he menu like "<li><a href="#new_comment"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_NEW_COMMENT');?></a></li>" to add a tab.
Then add a div with the id of the href content in the link, like: "<div id="comment"> <!-- your content --> </div>"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
I have set "Layout on product page" to "show_tabular" and I can now see the tabs "Comment" and "Post a Comment".Xavier wrote: In HikaShop > Configuration > Display, you have an option "Layout on product page" you can set it to "show_tabular".
When you say "in the menu", I am guessing you mean we should edit the view "product / show_tabular??Xavier wrote: Then in HikaShop > Display > Views, edit the view "product / show_tabular" and you will see how the tabs work.
You just have to add a <li> int he menu like "<li><a href="#new_comment"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_NEW_COMMENT');?></a></li>" to add a tab.
Then add a div with the id of the href content in the link, like: "<div id="comment"> <!-- your content --> </div>"
For example, to add a tab called "The Author", I have added the following line:
Then in the product description, I added:
What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
what you can do is remove the div "description" in the view "product / show_tabular" and add it in the product description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
I have used the Tabber extension in the past, but there isn't a version for Joomla 3.0 yet, so I installed YTab and that is working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.