- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
States and Country data aren't aligning...
- languidlion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #81796
by languidlion
States and Country data aren't aligning... was created by languidlion
So, I have my ZONE set to United States of America.
However, at checkout it doesn't display American States, it displays some foreign countries states (Wherever Rhone is.)
I checked the ZONE in configuration, and it sure enough contains the correct data (Alaska, Alabama, etc...) but Checkout Registration doesn't display it, even though it says "UNITED STATES" for Country.
Any ideas?
However, at checkout it doesn't display American States, it displays some foreign countries states (Wherever Rhone is.)
I checked the ZONE in configuration, and it sure enough contains the correct data (Alaska, Alabama, etc...) but Checkout Registration doesn't display it, even though it says "UNITED STATES" for Country.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- languidlion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 9 months ago #81797
by languidlion
Replied by languidlion on topic States and Country data aren't aligning...
PROBLEM SOLVED!
Ok this is a bit weird, but makes sense I guess... O_o'
I had to go in to Config > Display Custom Fields
Then open up COUNTRY field and close and save. Even though the USA was the only one I have activated...
Then I had to go in to the STATE field, so it would start pulling up the "new" COUNTRY zone info...then click CLOSE&SAVE.
Weird. But sometimes that junk happens. Musta been a Joomla DB malfunction after I updated something...
Ok this is a bit weird, but makes sense I guess... O_o'
I had to go in to Config > Display Custom Fields
Then open up COUNTRY field and close and save. Even though the USA was the only one I have activated...
Then I had to go in to the STATE field, so it would start pulling up the "new" COUNTRY zone info...then click CLOSE&SAVE.
Weird. But sometimes that junk happens. Musta been a Joomla DB malfunction after I updated something...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds