Products not listing since I purged sh404Sef cache
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #82155
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Products not listing since I purged sh404Sef cache was created by in2computing
Hi
The Hikashop was working fine but I was having some problems with Menu Highlighting so I had to clear the cache in sh404Sef.
Since then, when I click on eShop, it shows just a blank page.
My website is in2computing.com
Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks and regards
Yogi
The Hikashop was working fine but I was having some problems with Menu Highlighting so I had to clear the cache in sh404Sef.
Since then, when I click on eShop, it shows just a blank page.
My website is in2computing.com
Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks and regards
Yogi
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82326
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products not listing since I purged sh404Sef cache
Hi,
Can you try to create this menu again ? (a product listing menu)
To see if the products appear.
Can you try to create this menu again ? (a product listing menu)
To see if the products appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 8 months ago #84787
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Replied by in2computing on topic Products not listing since I purged sh404Sef cache
Yep, tried creating menu but no joy.
A lots of other problems occurred as well with HikaShop after purging sh404sef and I ended up removing and reinstalling HikaShop as I didn't have many items on the shop.
Its all working fine now
Yogi
www.in2computing.com
A lots of other problems occurred as well with HikaShop after purging sh404sef and I ended up removing and reinstalling HikaShop as I didn't have many items on the shop.
Its all working fine now
Yogi
www.in2computing.com
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds