Hikashop Admin Gone
- stattgarde
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #82219
by stattgarde
Hikashop Admin Gone was created by stattgarde
Hi!
I just updated my installation of Hikashop 1.6 to version 2.0
On the front-end side everything seems to work, but the backend is gone. The entry "Hikashop" in the components menu still exists, but when I click on it, I get the error message
How can I fix that?
I just updated my installation of Hikashop 1.6 to version 2.0
On the front-end side everything seems to work, but the backend is gone. The entry "Hikashop" in the components menu still exists, but when I click on it, I get the error message
Code:
404 - An error has occurred.
Component not found
How can I fix that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82279
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Admin Gone
Hi,
Please reinstall HikaShop Business, I think there was a problem during the installation with Joomla.
Regards,
Please reinstall HikaShop Business, I think there was a problem during the installation with Joomla.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stattgarde
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 9 months ago #82280
by stattgarde
Replied by stattgarde on topic Hikashop Admin Gone
I figured so much but when I try to reinstall it, nothing happens.
It loads for a while and then I'm back at the Extension Manager
It loads for a while and then I'm back at the Extension Manager
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82283
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Admin Gone
Hi,
Could you test with the zip version of HikaShop ?
The zip packager size is more than 2MB so your upload limit should be higher than this default limit.
You can download the zip package in the "your subscription" page : www.hikashop.com/en/account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Could you test with the zip version of HikaShop ?
The zip packager size is more than 2MB so your upload limit should be higher than this default limit.
You can download the zip package in the "your subscription" page : www.hikashop.com/en/account/your-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stattgarde
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 9 months ago #82285
by stattgarde
Replied by stattgarde on topic Hikashop Admin Gone
That is not the cause, other components install/update just fine (Joomla 2.5.
and the upload limit is > 100 MB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82287
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Admin Gone
Hi,
Do you use the tar.gz package or the zip one ?
Regards,
Do you use the tar.gz package or the zip one ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stattgarde
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 9 months ago #82288
by stattgarde
Replied by stattgarde on topic Hikashop Admin Gone
I used the zip version, but the the tar did not work either.
But now I uploaded the unpacked files into a temporary directory and tried the "install from directory" method.
That worked and everything is up and running. It's strange though, because I never had any problems with any other installation...
But now I uploaded the unpacked files into a temporary directory and tried the "install from directory" method.
That worked and everything is up and running. It's strange though, because I never had any problems with any other installation...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds