Skip to main content

Responsive layout, menu doesn't work with hikashop

More
13 years 9 months ago #82571 by deltafidesign
I use a web-responsive layout.
Everything work fine till I install hikashop. Just install it nothing else. When Hikashop is installed, both on mobile and tablet, the responsive design adjust the main menu at top in the responsive way with the icon menu, but when i click on it, no drop down list of menu voices is diplayed.
If I disinstall Hikashop it works fine again.

Don't see javascript errors in the firebug console. What could it be? Some CSS conflicts with Hikashop?

Thanks in advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82766 by nicolas
Possibly some CSS conflicts yes. Which version of Joomla are you using ? Could you give a link to that page so that we can see the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum