- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop styles not displaying correctly
13 years 9 months ago #83378
by simon2012
Hikashop styles not displaying correctly was created by simon2012
Hello
I'm not sure why but the styles for Hikashop does not work correctly on my site. I've installed several different styles but none of it works correctly (specifically the add to cart button).
ruglovers.cloudaccess.net/shop-online/pr...ma-10887-cherry.html
Can you please look into it? I sent the login details via the contact form.
Thanks
Simon
I'm not sure why but the styles for Hikashop does not work correctly on my site. I've installed several different styles but none of it works correctly (specifically the add to cart button).
ruglovers.cloudaccess.net/shop-online/pr...ma-10887-cherry.html
Can you please look into it? I sent the login details via the contact form.
Thanks
Simon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83424
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop styles not displaying correctly
Hi Simon,
The add to cart button is working fine for me did you solved your problem ?
The add to cart button is working fine for me did you solved your problem ?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83495
by simon2012
Replied by simon2012 on topic Hikashop styles not displaying correctly
Hi Mohamed
The styles is still not working. The currently I'm using the default style but I use any of the paid Hikashop styles, the cart button looks like the pics posted above.
The styles is still not working. The currently I'm using the default style but I use any of the paid Hikashop styles, the cart button looks like the pics posted above.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83510
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop styles not displaying correctly
Ok, So I think that you should just use some CSS code through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->'front-end CSS'" to change your add to cart button(You'll just have to change the path of your add to cart button picture).
Ps: The login details that you have sent through the contact form are not working
.
Ps: The login details that you have sent through the contact form are not working
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds