Characteristics disappears after I save product?
13 years 8 months ago #83777
by gerardtb
Characteristics disappears after I save product? was created by gerardtb
When I add an new Characteristics for a product it disappears after I hit the save button for the product 
How do I fix it?
How do I fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #83822
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Characteristics disappears after I save product?
Hi,
It seems to be working fine through your screenshot, can you test it with another browser ?
It seems to be working fine through your screenshot, can you test it with another browser ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83897
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Characteristics disappears after I save product?
Hi,
Thanks for your fast responds!
I test it with Chrome, firefox and explorer all with the same problem )-:
Also I have a problem: I do not see any zones in hikashop, but when I try to make a new zone I got the answer that there is a zones? (#83647)
Mybe there is a relation between them, mybe the is a database problem???
Thanks for your help, Gerard
Thanks for your fast responds!
I test it with Chrome, firefox and explorer all with the same problem )-:
Also I have a problem: I do not see any zones in hikashop, but when I try to make a new zone I got the answer that there is a zones? (#83647)
Mybe there is a relation between them, mybe the is a database problem???
Thanks for your help, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84348
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Characteristics disappears after I save product?
Hi,
Can you explain in more details your problem with characteristics ?
Are you sure that is not present when you click on "Manage variants" ?
Try to install the latest version of HikaShop from our server.
Can you explain in more details your problem with characteristics ?
Are you sure that is not present when you click on "Manage variants" ?
Try to install the latest version of HikaShop from our server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84430
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Characteristics disappears after I save product?
Thanks, you college had the solution (#84429) it was a installation problem on a local WAMP server!
I set the max execution time in the php.ini file to 120 sec. and the installation was perfect.
Now I have all the zones and also no problems with characteristics
Best regards, Gerard
I set the max execution time in the php.ini file to 120 sec. and the installation was perfect.
Now I have all the zones and also no problems with characteristics
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds