- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
No admin-menu and bugged title in Backend J3
- jessejames
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #84251
by jessejames
No admin-menu and bugged title in Backend J3 was created by jessejames
I have this bizar bug. (see attached jpg)
I have a bugged Title in the backend of Joomla 3.0.2 with Hikashop 2.0.0
It doesn't say "Joomla! Hikashop", but instead "Joomla! Systeem Configuratie Zones Betaal ....etc etc"
Also I don't have a top menu in the hikacomponent.
I installed it to test on another domain (with same provider) and that one works perfect. I compared the settings but can't find any difference in it.
I reinstalled the hikashop, reinstalled the joomla and even overwrited the joomla core files with a fresh one.
But no change. I keep this strange bug only at the hikashop component.
I have a bugged Title in the backend of Joomla 3.0.2 with Hikashop 2.0.0
It doesn't say "Joomla! Hikashop", but instead "Joomla! Systeem Configuratie Zones Betaal ....etc etc"
Also I don't have a top menu in the hikacomponent.
I installed it to test on another domain (with same provider) and that one works perfect. I compared the settings but can't find any difference in it.
I reinstalled the hikashop, reinstalled the joomla and even overwrited the joomla core files with a fresh one.
But no change. I keep this strange bug only at the hikashop component.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84287
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No admin-menu and bugged title in Backend J3
Hi,
It's the option "Menu position" from the HikaShop display configuration.
Please select the value "Above the main area" in the HikaShop configuration, tab "Display".
The option is set automatically to this value during the installation of HikaShop on Joomla 3.0, but you can still change it in the configuration panel.
Regards,
It's the option "Menu position" from the HikaShop display configuration.
Please select the value "Above the main area" in the HikaShop configuration, tab "Display".
The option is set automatically to this value during the installation of HikaShop on Joomla 3.0, but you can still change it in the configuration panel.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jessejames
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #84324
by jessejames
Replied by jessejames on topic No admin-menu and bugged title in Backend J3
Ah so that was the clue...
I think I tried anything else but this setting.
but how come that the other option does not work and bugs even the title?
I think I tried anything else but this setting.
but how come that the other option does not work and bugs even the title?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84388
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No admin-menu and bugged title in Backend J3
Hi,
This option is for Joomla 1.5 and 2.5
It does work for the classical Joomla 3.0 but there are some other admin templates which have same design than the Joomla 2.5 default admin template.
So the option could be still valid for Joomla 3, we do not force it.
Regards,
This option is for Joomla 1.5 and 2.5
It does work for the classical Joomla 3.0 but there are some other admin templates which have same design than the Joomla 2.5 default admin template.
So the option could be still valid for Joomla 3, we do not force it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds