Skip to main content

Cart Print Button Error Notice

More
13 years 8 months ago #84269 by BasketBox
When I select the print button for my cart, inside the popup at the bottom I get this error:

Notice: Undefined property: CheckoutViewCheckout::$cart in /home/basket/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php on line 446

Fatal error: Call to a member function displayButton() on a non-object in /home/basket/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php on line 446

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84377 by Jerome
Hi,

Please edit the file "component/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php" and replace:
Code:
$this->assignRef('additional',$cart->additional); $this->assignRef('total',$cart->total); $this->assignRef('rows',$cart->products); $cart=hikashop_get('helper.cart'); $this->init();
By:
Code:
$this->assignRef('additional',$cart->additional); $this->assignRef('total',$cart->total); $this->assignRef('rows',$cart->products); $cart=hikashop_get('helper.cart'); $this->assignRef('cart',$cart); $this->init();
In the function cart.

It should fix your problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84454 by BasketBox
That solved the problem. I'm using the latest version but will I need to do this again after a Hikashop business upgrade?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84473 by Jerome
Hi,

The fix has been submitted, it would be include in the next HikaShop package.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BasketBox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum