- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout page asks for address unnecessarily
13 years 8 months ago #85340
by goloon
Checkout page asks for address unnecessarily was created by goloon
I have 2 addresses. One is selected by default when I enter the checkout page.
If I try to update the quantity of my product by entering a number and then HITTING THE ENTER BUTTON, then the page asks me for an address, even though one is selected. When I try to update the quantity using the icon provided, then it updates and works fine.
If I try to update quantity by hitting next, it refreshes and updates the quantity (would be nice to have an alert that says your quantity has been updated).
If I try to update the quantity of my product by entering a number and then HITTING THE ENTER BUTTON, then the page asks me for an address, even though one is selected. When I try to update the quantity using the icon provided, then it updates and works fine.
If I try to update quantity by hitting next, it refreshes and updates the quantity (would be nice to have an alert that says your quantity has been updated).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #85377
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout page asks for address unnecessarily
Hi goloon,
I don't really understood your problem so :
- Can you provide me a link to your web site ?
- Show me screenshots of the problem that you have ?
Thanks
I don't really understood your problem so :
- Can you provide me a link to your web site ?
- Show me screenshots of the problem that you have ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds