Skip to main content

File does not exist: /home/public_html/index.php

More
13 years 8 months ago #85525 by davideventurini
Hello, I did a fresh installation of joomla 2.5.8 through cpanel that my host provider let me use. The installation success without any error.
Then I installed the starter pack of hikashop, create a category, create a demo product and save without problem.
When I go back to edit the product by clicking on title I got the error "403 Forbidden Server configuration does not allow access to this page." and in the apache log I found

[Mon Jan 14 09:57:38 2013] [error] [client 83.103.27.124] File does not exist: /home/actionst/public_html/index.php, referer: www.actionstyleclothing.com/joomla16/adm...roduct&task=edit&cid []=1

The error doent appear is I check the article and click on edit button in the top: I can modify the product.
The support of the provider are not able to help me until now.
Anyone had experience with this and can help me please?
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85562 by Xavier
Hi,

It's maybe due to a wrong file access rights. Check with you FTP client if the file exist and see the rights level.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85563 by davideventurini
Hello, I already check this and the file exist.
Even if I set permission 777 I got the error.

Why the module should go outside the home of joomla for writing a file?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85574 by Jerome
Hi,

Which version of HikaShop do you use ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85586 by davideventurini
Hello, the version is 2.0.0
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85587 by davideventurini
If click this link(by clicking the title of the product) I got the error
www.actionstyleclothing.com/joomla20/adm...duct&task=edit&cid=1

If I click this link(by checking the product then click edit) I NOT have error
www.actionstyleclothing.com/joomla20/adm...ikashop&ctrl=product
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85632 by Jerome
Hi,

We can't reproduce your problem.
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...uct&task=edit&cid=65

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85634 by davideventurini
Hi, on your demo the error doent appear.
So I think the problem is on my server provider.
Because the tech support are not still able to help me, are you able to tell me what happen when you click on the product? Why the software should ask to access a file outside the root of joomla? This could be help me to explain the problem to tech support of my provider.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85662 by Jerome
Hi,

The link at the top of the page is the link for the same page. In case of you want to reload it so there no access to a file outside of joomla.
You should have a wrong link or a wrong redirection in your website/hosting. I don't have enough information to give you a precise answer.
But HikaShop, by default, is working good so it can't be something where I can say "change this file at this line to fix the problem".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85664 by davideventurini
Thank you, I can understand.
I supposed someone can help me because the installation of joomla without any third part module works good.
After simply install hikashop without any customization I got this error.
I suppose there is some wrong joomla configuration or maybe a wrong server configuration but I dont know how to debug the error to figure out.
Thank you for your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85679 by Jerome
Hi,

You can send me an access to your backend by private message. I could check and maybe I will found something useful.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85700 by Jerome
Hi,

Your server does not allow "[]" is url. It's a wrong configuration of the server.
It guess it for the security but, the rule for brackets, is wrong.
If you access to the url:
www.actionstyleclothing.com/joomla20/adm...roduct&task=edit&cid []=1
The server refused it but with this one:
www.actionstyleclothing.com/joomla20/adm...duct&task=edit&cid=1
It works.

So please check with your hosting provider to adjust the rules in order to allow the brackets (which SHOULD be allowed, not only for HikaShop)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85713 by davideventurini
Hi,
thank you very much for your kind support, I just write to my service provider, waiting his answer.
Thank you again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum