Skip to main content

User's cant checkout with Safari Browser/Mac..

More
13 years 8 months ago #86040 by adam
Hello,
I have hika business installed on my website. I also have the innovative gateway through intuit installed for checkout. I can checkout great on the site with internet explorer or firefox on windows. But with safari/mac when the user goes to checkout it shows no payment option. Any ideas on a fix?

Thank you in advance!

Adam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86047 by Jerome
Hi,

Would it be possible to have a link to your store ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86049 by adam
www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com


Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Adam
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by adam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86105 by nicolas
I just tried on my end to checkout on your website with Safari and didn't had any issue.
I could see the payment method.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum