- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
- manolo2119
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #86187
by manolo2119
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field was created by manolo2119
Hello :blink:
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
I insert from php manager and everything ok.
But from joomla hikashop product, if I modify a product containing imported fields (with SQL). Saving: error: the product is not unique
There are some more related table hikashop_field
thank you very much
how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
I insert from php manager and everything ok.
But from joomla hikashop product, if I modify a product containing imported fields (with SQL). Saving: error: the product is not unique
There are some more related table hikashop_field
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86192
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
Hi,
I don't understand your message.
Regards,
I don't understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- manolo2119
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #86196
by manolo2119
Replied by manolo2119 on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
sorry, my English is very bad
I need to create 100 custom fields for my products.
The products imported them from csv (OK)
I want to create custom fields from sql script
Ej:
INSERT INTO jo_hikashop_field VALUES (NULL,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','checkbox','32::32::0
37::37::0
40::40::0
42::42::0
19::19::0
22::22::0
24::24::0
27::27::0
26::26::0
39::39::0
23::23::0
47::47::0
50::50::0
55::55::0
46::46::0
60::60::0
20::20::0
43::43::0
51::51::0
65::65::',1, 1, 'a:11:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";s:15:"limit_to_parent";s:0:"";}', 0, 0, 1, 1, ' ', 1, 'all', ',19,', 0);
Run in mysql admin and all ok
When viewing the product has the custom field (ok)
but if I modify the product, saving me the following error
In Spanish
"Existe al menos un producto con el mismo código
Error al guardar"
Translate google:
At least one product with the same code
Failed to save
Thank
I need to create 100 custom fields for my products.
The products imported them from csv (OK)
I want to create custom fields from sql script
Ej:
INSERT INTO jo_hikashop_field VALUES (NULL,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','checkbox','32::32::0
37::37::0
40::40::0
42::42::0
19::19::0
22::22::0
24::24::0
27::27::0
26::26::0
39::39::0
23::23::0
47::47::0
50::50::0
55::55::0
46::46::0
60::60::0
20::20::0
43::43::0
51::51::0
65::65::',1, 1, 'a:11:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";s:15:"limit_to_parent";s:0:"";}', 0, 0, 1, 1, ' ', 1, 'all', ',19,', 0);
Run in mysql admin and all ok
When viewing the product has the custom field (ok)
but if I modify the product, saving me the following error
In Spanish
"Existe al menos un producto con el mismo código
Error al guardar"
Translate google:
At least one product with the same code
Failed to save
Thank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- manolo2119
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #86197
by manolo2119
Replied by manolo2119 on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
if I create a custom field from joomla backend, works perfectly.
Then from the exported sql manager mysql this custom field
Delete the custom field from joomla
And I run is exported script before
INSERTINTO`jo_hikashop_field` (`field_id` ,`field_table` ,`field_realname` ,`field_namekey` ,`field_type` ,`field_value` ,`field_published` ,`field_ordering` ,`field_options` ,`field_core` ,`field_required` ,`field_backend` ,`field_frontcomp` ,`field_default` ,`field_backend_listing` ,`field_access` ,`field_categories` ,`field_with_sub_categories`)
VALUES ( 287,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','radio','19::19::0\n22::22::0\n23::23::0\n24::24::0\n32::32::0', 1, 2,'a:10:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";}', 0, 0, 1, 1,'', 1,'all',',19,', 0)
Then to modify products with this cumston field gives the error
Why?
Then from the exported sql manager mysql this custom field
Delete the custom field from joomla
And I run is exported script before
INSERTINTO`jo_hikashop_field` (`field_id` ,`field_table` ,`field_realname` ,`field_namekey` ,`field_type` ,`field_value` ,`field_published` ,`field_ordering` ,`field_options` ,`field_core` ,`field_required` ,`field_backend` ,`field_frontcomp` ,`field_default` ,`field_backend_listing` ,`field_access` ,`field_categories` ,`field_with_sub_categories`)
VALUES ( 287,'product','Pulgadas','televisionpulgadas','radio','19::19::0\n22::22::0\n23::23::0\n24::24::0\n32::32::0', 1, 2,'a:10:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:9:"filtering";s:1:"1";s:9:"maxlength";s:1:"0";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";s:5:"allow";s:0:"";s:8:"readonly";s:1:"0";}', 0, 0, 1, 1,'', 1,'all',',19,', 0)
Then to modify products with this cumston field gives the error
Why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86235
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how I can insert with sql table in hikashop _field
Hi,
The best way to create custom fields is to use directly HikaShop.
After that, when you create a custom field, the target table is updated. A new column would be added. So, if you create a custom field but the column is not present, it would generate an error during saving.
Because HikaShop couldn't store in information in a column which does not exists.
Regards,
The best way to create custom fields is to use directly HikaShop.
After that, when you create a custom field, the target table is updated. A new column would be added. So, if you create a custom field but the column is not present, it would generate an error during saving.
Because HikaShop couldn't store in information in a column which does not exists.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds