Stock switch to unlimited
13 years 8 months ago #86277
by Boudewijn
Stock switch to unlimited was created by Boudewijn
Hello,
Every now and then I have products that switch from actual stock to unlimited.
I can not say exactly when this issue appears.
But I think I has to do with product that have been sent back.
Is this a small bug or is there any method to set a product a way that is doesn't switch to umlimited stock.
thanks in advance
Every now and then I have products that switch from actual stock to unlimited.
I can not say exactly when this issue appears.
But I think I has to do with product that have been sent back.
Is this a small bug or is there any method to set a product a way that is doesn't switch to umlimited stock.
thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86288
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stock switch to unlimited
Hi,
Which version of HikaShop are use using ?
Could you re-download and re-install HikaShop 2.0 ?
Regards,
Which version of HikaShop are use using ?
Could you re-download and re-install HikaShop 2.0 ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds