Admin menus messed up
13 years 8 months ago #87184
by cpaschen
Admin menus messed up was created by cpaschen
I've been doing some customization in the views and then all of a sudden my HS admin menu styling got all messed up.
I've just been updating checkout and order/invoice formats.
Not sure what happened.
I've already changed admin templates and it looks the same, also uninstalled and re-installed HS.
I've also disabled all the overrides in the html/com_hikashop directory.
Attached is a screen shot of the current menu.
Any ideas?
I've just been updating checkout and order/invoice formats.
Not sure what happened.
I've already changed admin templates and it looks the same, also uninstalled and re-installed HS.
I've also disabled all the overrides in the html/com_hikashop directory.
Attached is a screen shot of the current menu.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87186
by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic Admin menus messed up
OK ... VERY strange ... it all of a sudden started to work properly - without me changing a thing.
Not sure what caused this ... or why it just 'fixed itself'.
Any ideas would be welcome (just for my own piece of mind).
Not sure what caused this ... or why it just 'fixed itself'.
Any ideas would be welcome (just for my own piece of mind).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87226
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Admin menus messed up
Hi,
It was a CSS loading problem. It is mainly a browse cache problem.
The CSS for the menu is in the file media/com_hikashop/css/menu.css
Regards,
It was a CSS loading problem. It is mainly a browse cache problem.
The CSS for the menu is in the file media/com_hikashop/css/menu.css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cpaschen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87487
by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic Admin menus messed up
Thanks for pointing out the location.
And it appears that the security/CDN that I'm using must be having problems with the cache.
I made sure that it was updated and everything seems to be working fine now.
And it appears that the security/CDN that I'm using must be having problems with the cache.
I made sure that it was updated and everything seems to be working fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds