Skip to main content

Idealcheckout hikashop plugins

More
13 years 8 months ago #87357 by Xanderste
I installed idealcheckout for hikashop, www.ideal-checkout.nl/ideal-voor-joomla-en-hikashop.html

The install script went fine, no problems there. But then the payment plugins did show up in the back-end of my site at the payment methods. But in checkout they do not. While all the other plugins do work.

Where did I go wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87427 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Since we didn't made this plugin we are not really able to help you with this issue.
Can you show me screenshots of your idealcheckout plugin configuration page ? And follow our FAQ regarding payment methods ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xanderste

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87685 by Xanderste
I found the problem. The files did not upload into the hikashoppayment map, after doing this manually it worked fine
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum