- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
New to Hikashop
13 years 7 months ago #88217
by bern
New to Hikashop was created by bern
I am new to Hikashop . I have installed HikaShop Starter 2.0.0, Joomla!Online Store Component on Joomla 2.5.8.
By reading through the details of the product and viewing the Demo, I believe this e-commerce product really suit what my client wants.
I need to get my head around it before I meet with my client to convince my client to buy the Business version.
With the Started version after its installed onto my Joomla, I want to be able to use the Menu I have created in Joomla. I need to do the shop show something Like the Hikashop demo. How to do I get the menus to show at the Frontend. I am following the Documentation but my menus still don't show at the Frontend.
By reading through the details of the product and viewing the Demo, I believe this e-commerce product really suit what my client wants.
I need to get my head around it before I meet with my client to convince my client to buy the Business version.
With the Started version after its installed onto my Joomla, I want to be able to use the Menu I have created in Joomla. I need to do the shop show something Like the Hikashop demo. How to do I get the menus to show at the Frontend. I am following the Documentation but my menus still don't show at the Frontend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88245
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic New to Hikashop
Hi,
You have to create a menu in the joomla backend and select the type "hikashop" in the popup.
After that, you would be able to modify the option of your HikaShop menu into HikaShop Display > Content menu.
Regards,
You have to create a menu in the joomla backend and select the type "hikashop" in the popup.
After that, you would be able to modify the option of your HikaShop menu into HikaShop Display > Content menu.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88379
by bern
Replied by bern on topic New to Hikashop
Are you able to provide me specific instructions. I have the menus created already and I have chosen Hikashop, but my menus are still not showing at the front end. Take forexample the Home Page. I cannot see the page at the front end. Please give me specific instructions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88408
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic New to Hikashop
Hi,
This problem seems to be Joomla related, and not HikaShop.
Are you sure that a module is assigned to the menu with the hikashop menu items in it ?
In Joomla > Menus > Menu manage, see if a module is assigned on the desired menu.
This problem seems to be Joomla related, and not HikaShop.
Are you sure that a module is assigned to the menu with the hikashop menu items in it ?
In Joomla > Menus > Menu manage, see if a module is assigned on the desired menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds