Skip to main content

Error when I try to use Hikashop in the backend.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89298 by countryalliance
Hi everyone!

I can't seem to operate the backend of Hikashop anymore. I have it set up on my site ( www.countryalliance.org ) and can confirm the shop works fine from the front end. However when I log into Joomla's control panel and go to Components / Hikashop, there is no longer any sub-menus - just "Hikashop". When I select that, I get the following message:

Warning: require_once(/home/countrya/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/countrya/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php on line 383

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/countrya/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/countrya/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php on line 383


Since installing it, I had my PHP server upgraded plus transferred everything over to a new PC (although I can't imagine why that would matter). I get the same message using IE as I do with Firefox.

Does anyone have a clue what this is about and what I need to do?

Regards

Neil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89388 by countryalliance
Everyone.

As a further part to this question, what will happen if I reinstall Hikashop? Will I need to set up all my merchandise again or will that be preserved? I'm obviously keen to fix this asap....

thanks
Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89448 by Xavier
Hi,

You have maybe a permissions issue, try to change the folder/file access level via FTP.
If you reinstall HikaShop, you should not lose anything.
But don't forget to make a backup before, we never know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89814 by countryalliance
Hey, the reinstall worked! I wasn't sure what to expect but for whatever reason, all is now back to normal.

Thanks
Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum