- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
product delete problem during checkout
- mkosova-alija
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #90330
by mkosova-alija
product delete problem during checkout was created by mkosova-alija
Hi!
After I’ve updated hikashop to 2.1 version I am having this problem:
- add to cart for example two products
- go to checkout and I decide to delete one of the items on my checkout cart
- after that even though I still have one item left on my cart the system alerts that the cart is empty
I did not have this problem before the update.
Please try it yourself and you’ll see what I mean:
smartshop-ks.com/jo
What should I do?
After I’ve updated hikashop to 2.1 version I am having this problem:
- add to cart for example two products
- go to checkout and I decide to delete one of the items on my checkout cart
- after that even though I still have one item left on my cart the system alerts that the cart is empty
I did not have this problem before the update.
Please try it yourself and you’ll see what I mean:
smartshop-ks.com/jo
What should I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90551
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product delete problem during checkout
Hi,
Are you using the Joomla cache, or a cache component ? Try to disable it.
Are you using the Joomla cache, or a cache component ? Try to disable it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mkosova-alija
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90618
by mkosova-alija
Replied by mkosova-alija on topic product delete problem during checkout
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by mkosova-alija.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90971
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product delete problem during checkout
Hi,
It could be a problem with the "currentUrl" like explain in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/7...ation-bug.html#90837
Regards,
It could be a problem with the "currentUrl" like explain in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/7...ation-bug.html#90837
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds