- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Cart not working after updating to 2.1.0
13 years 7 months ago #90722
by Duchesne
Cart not working after updating to 2.1.0 was created by Duchesne
Hi,
The cart is not working since I updated to version 2.1.0 from 1.6.0. I uploaded version 1.6.0 and the cart works with the old version.
With version 2.1.0 I get the following error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web194/b1941/ipw.universal-spirit/public_html/joomla/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php on line 378
Regards,
Dennis
The cart is not working since I updated to version 2.1.0 from 1.6.0. I uploaded version 1.6.0 and the cart works with the old version.
With version 2.1.0 I get the following error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web194/b1941/ipw.universal-spirit/public_html/joomla/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/cart.php on line 378
Regards,
Dennis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90753
by Duchesne
Replied by Duchesne on topic Cart not working after updating to 2.1.0
Issue resolved by adjusting the memory limit in php file. My hosting company made the adjustment. I do not know which php file they made the adjustment on. I have asked them what they did and am waiting for a response.
Dennis
Dennis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91079
by Duchesne
Replied by Duchesne on topic Cart not working after updating to 2.1.0
This issue was resolved by going to the sebsite's php.ini file and changing the memory_limit to 64M. 64m is the max for this web hosting co.
Dennis
Dennis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds