- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Payment method not selecting in backend
13 years 7 months ago #90973
by sac0101
Payment method not selecting in backend was created by sac0101
Hi,
I have upgraded to the latest version and since then when I try and edit an order in the back end I canselect a payment method but this does not save. Is there a simple fix to something I am doing wrong or is it a bug?
Thanks
Stuart
I have upgraded to the latest version and since then when I try and edit an order in the back end I canselect a payment method but this does not save. Is there a simple fix to something I am doing wrong or is it a bug?
Thanks
Stuart
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90976
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment method not selecting in backend
Hi,
Yes, it's a side effect that I didn't see.
The best is to put the old working content so, please edit the file: administrator/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php
And replace the code:
By:
It would solve your problem but all payment plugins would be listed evenif the payment plugin is unpublished.
Regards,
Yes, it's a side effect that I didn't see.
The best is to put the old working content so, please edit the file: administrator/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php
And replace the code:
Code:
$pluginsPayment = hikashop_get('type.payment');
$this->assignRef('payment',$pluginsPayment);
$pluginsShipping = hikashop_get('type.plugins');
$pluginsShipping->type='shipping';
$this->assignRef('shipping',$pluginsShipping);
Code:
$pluginsPayment= hikashop_get('type.plugins');
$pluginsPayment->type='payment';
$this->assignRef('payment',$pluginsPayment);
$pluginsShipping = hikashop_get('type.plugins');
$pluginsShipping->type='shipping';
$this->assignRef('shipping',$pluginsShipping);
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sac0101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90983
by sac0101
Replied by sac0101 on topic Payment method not selecting in backend
Brilliant, Thanks Jerome. I only wish other software providers support was as good as Hikashop!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds