- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Lost customization after upgrade
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #91817
by conlippert
Lost customization after upgrade was created by conlippert
Hello,
I just upgraded to the latest version of the business Hikashop in my Joomla 2.5.9 version, but some of my customizations have disappeared. For example, in the Registration form for a new user, I had "Please enter your buisness informtion" and now it says "Address Information". Also, the only country I have is US and all the states are listing from France ( i think? ). Here is the test site: www.americanhospice.org/test .
Those are just 2 places but I"m afraid there is more since I'm just getting started.
Thank you for any insight,
C.Lippert
I just upgraded to the latest version of the business Hikashop in my Joomla 2.5.9 version, but some of my customizations have disappeared. For example, in the Registration form for a new user, I had "Please enter your buisness informtion" and now it says "Address Information". Also, the only country I have is US and all the states are listing from France ( i think? ). Here is the test site: www.americanhospice.org/test .
Those are just 2 places but I"m afraid there is more since I'm just getting started.
Thank you for any insight,
C.Lippert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91903
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Lost customization after upgrade
Hi Lippert,
Configuration and customization are usually well saved if you did it using the Hikashop views editor.
About the registration, I guess this is just a translation that you made, take a look at the language file to see if it's still the same thing.
If you changed the translation through another way this is normal that you lost it.
About the loaded state, take a look at the default value of the custom field "state", set it back to the right value and it should be ok
Configuration and customization are usually well saved if you did it using the Hikashop views editor.
About the registration, I guess this is just a translation that you made, take a look at the language file to see if it's still the same thing.
If you changed the translation through another way this is normal that you lost it.
About the loaded state, take a look at the default value of the custom field "state", set it back to the right value and it should be ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #92051
by conlippert
Replied by conlippert on topic Lost customization after upgrade
Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup for your help! The states actually reappeared after setting up the country default in the customizations and the language file was in fact as you suggested different in the prior version. So far no other problems have surfaced.
C Lippert
Merci beaucoup for your help! The states actually reappeared after setting up the country default in the customizations and the language file was in fact as you suggested different in the prior version. So far no other problems have surfaced.
C Lippert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds