- Posts: 317
- Thank you received: 20
Undo Default Image
13 years 6 months ago #92764
by jgribble
Undo Default Image was created by jgribble
As I was experimenting with the best way to configure this store, I installed a default image in the files configuration screen. Now I realize it was a mistake, but there appears to be no way in the control panel to delete the unwanted "default image" or turn off that feature. I'm sure it's possible, but I would appreciate some help because I could not find the answer in the documentation or the forum. It is not a big problem, but I want to delete the image so that it doesn't show up somewhere by mistake. Where does the system store these images in the root directory?.
Thanks as always for the prompt guidance. Hikashop a great solution.
-JG
Thanks as always for the prompt guidance. Hikashop a great solution.
-JG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92872
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Undo Default Image
Hi,
You can create an empty png file, and set it as default image.
By this way, you will have an empty image displayed.
You can create an empty png file, and set it as default image.
By this way, you will have an empty image displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds