- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 2
Hikashop product TAG button not showing
13 years 6 months ago #93279
by Odda
Hikashop product TAG button not showing was created by Odda
I have enabled both "Hikashop product TAG insertion" and "Hikashop product TAG translation", but the product-button is still not showing in Joomlas text-editor. Any idea what may be wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop product TAG button not showing
Can you do a screenshot of the page with the editor ? Do you use a specific editor ? Maybe try with another one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #93353
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop product TAG button not showing
Hi,
I just tested it and it's working fine for me, I think that it would be easier if you give a temporary access to your back-end through Private Message, then I'll maybe be able to understand from where the problem is coming from
.
Thank you.
I just tested it and it's working fine for me, I think that it would be easier if you give a temporary access to your back-end through Private Message, then I'll maybe be able to understand from where the problem is coming from
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #93458
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop product TAG button not showing
Hi again,
I Installed the last version of the Hikashop product TAG plugins and it seems to be working fine now
.
I Installed the last version of the Hikashop product TAG plugins and it seems to be working fine now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93506
by Odda
Replied by Odda on topic Hikashop product TAG button not showing
Thanks Mohamed! Now the button is there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds