Skip to main content

reading the image from media manager

More
13 years 6 months ago #94292 by sameer112217
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have created this website wwww.diamondejewels.com. In that I have installed hikashop as it is a shopping website. When I was uploading picture one by one after uploading 10-12 pictures in the product list I got this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14000 bytes) in /home/diamonde/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 735

Does this mean this pictures size was too big or I am short of memory. Second please tell me I tried loading the pictures by other method select mode which is specify path location means I uploaded my file in media manager but I am unable to connect when I gave this path

images\737.jpg then I tried full path it did not work. Do I have to give " comma like this? Just for information how can I link the file in media manager in adding imaged in the product

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94367 by Xavier
Hi,

The error is due to a too short memory size allowed. You can increase this value, you should find many methods on the web.

You can upload the image via FTP in the folder "media/com_hikashop/upload" and then select it via the HikaShop image manager.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum