- Posts: 382
- Thank you received: 77
Links changed after upgrade
13 years 6 months ago #96822
by almika
Links changed after upgrade was created by almika
Hello, here's a problem arose.
After updating Joomla from 1.6 to 2.5 and Hikashop from 1.5.4 to 2.1.1 links of categories and products changed.
Like this, for example, from domain/cm-cat/cat/12-tovary-dlya-doma.html to domain/cm-cat/cat/12-.html for the category.
Instead domain/cm-cat/id/6-komplekt-wc-belyj/category_pathway-26.html now domain/cm-cat/id/6-wc/category_pathway-26.html for product.
There are shows 6-wc, and in most cases, just 44 -, 53 -, ...
Etc.
So understand that the links now from the ID and aliases are, they (aliases) must be manually fill out?
There were several hundreds of products, I would like to keep the old links.
Where can I see it? Tell me, please.
After updating Joomla from 1.6 to 2.5 and Hikashop from 1.5.4 to 2.1.1 links of categories and products changed.
Like this, for example, from domain/cm-cat/cat/12-tovary-dlya-doma.html to domain/cm-cat/cat/12-.html for the category.
Instead domain/cm-cat/id/6-komplekt-wc-belyj/category_pathway-26.html now domain/cm-cat/id/6-wc/category_pathway-26.html for product.
There are shows 6-wc, and in most cases, just 44 -, 53 -, ...
Etc.
So understand that the links now from the ID and aliases are, they (aliases) must be manually fill out?
There were several hundreds of products, I would like to keep the old links.
Where can I see it? Tell me, please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #96860
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Links changed after upgrade
Hi,
The only way to change the way your URL is displaying is by using some SEF module, or/and by using the SEF url options of hikashop through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->feature->'Sef url options'".
Hope this will help you a little.
The only way to change the way your URL is displaying is by using some SEF module, or/and by using the SEF url options of hikashop through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->feature->'Sef url options'".
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #96950
by almika
Replied by almika on topic Links changed after upgrade
Thank you, Mohamed,
but I have already configured SEF module.
I need URLs include the name of products or categories as it was in early version.
Old: domain/cm-cat/cat/12-tovary-dlya-doma.html
New: domain/cm-cat/cat/12-.html
Old: domain/cm-cat/id/6-komplekt-wc-belyj/category_pathway-26.html
New: domain/cm-cat/id/6-wc/category_pathway-26.html
Old: domain/cm-cat/id/34-komplekt-wereree/category_pathway-26.html
New: domain/cm-cat/id/34-/category_pathway-26.html
Why some links include part of name as 6-wc, but others don't that as 12-, 34-
I need old type of links.
but I have already configured SEF module.
I need URLs include the name of products or categories as it was in early version.
Old: domain/cm-cat/cat/12-tovary-dlya-doma.html
New: domain/cm-cat/cat/12-.html
Old: domain/cm-cat/id/6-komplekt-wc-belyj/category_pathway-26.html
New: domain/cm-cat/id/6-wc/category_pathway-26.html
Old: domain/cm-cat/id/34-komplekt-wereree/category_pathway-26.html
New: domain/cm-cat/id/34-/category_pathway-26.html
Why some links include part of name as 6-wc, but others don't that as 12-, 34-
I need old type of links.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by almika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #96961
by almika
Replied by almika on topic Links changed after upgrade
Hello!
Now I know that for english names all OK.
I had insert product with the name "Rhkjhkasd twew 12 90(3) kk"
And his URL is right:
domain/cm-cat/id/770-rhkjhkasd-twew-12-90-3-kk/category_pathway-26.html
But for russian names of new products URLs are still bad.
domain/cm-cat/id/771-/category_pathway-26.html
How can I resolve it?
Now I know that for english names all OK.
I had insert product with the name "Rhkjhkasd twew 12 90(3) kk"
And his URL is right:
domain/cm-cat/id/770-rhkjhkasd-twew-12-90-3-kk/category_pathway-26.html
But for russian names of new products URLs are still bad.
domain/cm-cat/id/771-/category_pathway-26.html
How can I resolve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97063
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Links changed after upgrade
Hi,
Joomla 2.5 handle Russian characters in URLs where before it was not the case. So you should actually have the russian name and not just the id of the product.
You can enter an english alias for all the products with a Russian name if you want the same URLs as before.
Joomla 2.5 handle Russian characters in URLs where before it was not the case. So you should actually have the russian name and not just the id of the product.
You can enter an english alias for all the products with a Russian name if you want the same URLs as before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97813
by almika
Replied by almika on topic Links changed after upgrade
Hi,
Still, there are no Russian names in URLs.
So, I updated Joomla to 2.5.9, but left the old version of Hikashop.
That works.
Still, there are no Russian names in URLs.
So, I updated Joomla to 2.5.9, but left the old version of Hikashop.
That works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds