- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Licence
13 years 6 months ago #96953
by bern
Hikashop Licence was created by bern
In Joomla control Panel under "Updates are Available", it is showing the following message.
Hikashop BusinessWe did not find a license attached to your website motorcomponents.com.au ...
What does this suppose to mean? And why is it appearing if we have a licensed Business copy of Hikashop?
Hikashop BusinessWe did not find a license attached to your website motorcomponents.com.au ...
What does this suppose to mean? And why is it appearing if we have a licensed Business copy of Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #97000
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Licence
Hi,
You have to login with the account who have bought the license and go into the "Your subscriptions" section in the website.
At this moment you would be able to configure the url of your website. By specifying this URL (your website), HikaShop would find the license and your website would be able to use the automatic updater.
Regards,
You have to login with the account who have bought the license and go into the "Your subscriptions" section in the website.
At this moment you would be able to configure the url of your website. By specifying this URL (your website), HikaShop would find the license and your website would be able to use the automatic updater.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97242
by bern
Replied by bern on topic Hikashop Licence
there is nothing in Subscription that allows me enter a new url (my url). How can I enter a new URL from this page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97309
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Licence
Hi,
Your current account (bern) does not have any HikaShop license.
That's why I told you that you have to login with the account who have bougth the HikaShop business license.
Regards,
Your current account (bern) does not have any HikaShop license.
That's why I told you that you have to login with the account who have bougth the HikaShop business license.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97815
by bern
Replied by bern on topic Hikashop Licence
Hi Jerome,
I have misplaced the account in which I logged on to buy the Hikashop. I have tried all the accounts that I am aware of but cannot get in with any. How can I retrieve the account I used to buy the hikashop with?
I have misplaced the account in which I logged on to buy the Hikashop. I have tried all the accounts that I am aware of but cannot get in with any. How can I retrieve the account I used to buy the hikashop with?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97901
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Licence
Please provide the necessary information to identify you and your order via our contact form and we'll see what needs to be done so that you don't get the error anymore.
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100085
by bern
Replied by bern on topic Hikashop Licence
This license problem seem to be still here. How can we fix it? Purging does not fix it for good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Licence
That's normal. You need to be logged with the account which has the license so that the update xml can be retrieved by joomla's updater.
Your "bern" account has no license attached to it. Thus, you have the error. That's why I asked you to provide the necessary information via our contact form so that we can move your license to the account you're using and not the other one where you did the purchase.
Your "bern" account has no license attached to it. Thus, you have the error. That's why I asked you to provide the necessary information via our contact form so that we can move your license to the account you're using and not the other one where you did the purchase.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101080
by bern
Replied by bern on topic Hikashop Licence
The account I did the purchase on was clairecaleb@gmail.com. The Bern account I use for this forum login.The was also another email that was typed in during purchase of HIkashop which was sales@motorco.com.au
If this is a normal message why is it affecting the items which don't have prices on and displaying it as Free when we have already changed it POA. Previously showing as POA?
I have attached these messages again.
If this is a normal message why is it affecting the items which don't have prices on and displaying it as Free when we have already changed it POA. Previously showing as POA?
I have attached these messages again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Licence
Ok, I've added the website to the subscription for you.
Now just click on the "purge cache" button on your motorcomponents.com.au website's joomla updater screen and you have the problem anymore.
Now just click on the "purge cache" button on your motorcomponents.com.au website's joomla updater screen and you have the problem anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101248
by bern
Replied by bern on topic Hikashop Licence
Ok. did what you ask me to do. Will wait and see if these messages keep coming up and will advice.
cheers
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds