- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Pagination Bootstrap
13 years 5 months ago #97112
by Lumilo
Pagination Bootstrap was created by Lumilo
Hi everyone!
I want change the design of pagination, bootstrap design...but i can't edit the array $list[][];
I have a file called pagination.php in folder templates/mytemplate/html/pagination.php
How i can do it??
Thank you!!!!
I want change the design of pagination, bootstrap design...but i can't edit the array $list[][];
I have a file called pagination.php in folder templates/mytemplate/html/pagination.php
How i can do it??
Thank you!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97125
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination Bootstrap
Hi,
HikaShop is compatible with the standard joomla pagination override system:
demente-design.com/extensions/item/74-jo...-pagination-override
docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Ove...tion_Links_Overrides
HikaShop is compatible with the standard joomla pagination override system:
demente-design.com/extensions/item/74-jo...-pagination-override
docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Ove...tion_Links_Overrides
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97296
by Lumilo
Replied by Lumilo on topic Pagination Bootstrap
I know it, but i can't change the design of buttons...this is the code:
Where I can change the styles and the text of buttons?? All is predefined and i don't know where is these configuration..
Thank you very much!! This forum is the fastest answering...thats delight
Code:
$html = '<ul class="pagination-list">';
$html .= $list['start']['data'];
$html .= $list['previous']['data'];
foreach ($list['pages'] as $k => $page)
{
if (in_array($k, range($range * $step - ($step + 1), $range * $step)))
{
if (($k % $step == 0 || $k == $range * $step - ($step + 1)) && $k != $currentPage && $k != $range * $step - $step)
{
$page['data'] = preg_replace('#(<a.*?>).*?(</a>)#', '$1...$2', $page['data']);
}
}
$html .= $page['data'];
}
$html .= $list['next']['data'];
$html .= $list['end']['data'];
$html .= '</ul>';
return $html;
Thank you very much!! This forum is the fastest answering...thats delight
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97379
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pagination Bootstrap
To change the style, you have to edit the css properties in your template file.
And for the text, you have to use the language overrides.
But this is not really HikaShop related. Thanks to make search on google
And for the text, you have to use the language overrides.
But this is not really HikaShop related. Thanks to make search on google
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97849
by Lumilo
Replied by Lumilo on topic Pagination Bootstrap
I wrote hear because the pagination used is from Hikashop
I couldn't mend it...If I would know where is the code that manage the array $list i could solve it myself
Thanks everybody!!
Regards
Code:
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination hikashop_products_pagination_bottom">
Thanks everybody!!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination Bootstrap
The pagination system of HikaShop extends joomla's.
So as I said already, the proper way to do it is to use a joomla pagination override.
Nevertheless, if you really want to hack in the core code of HikaShop (which I don't recommend because you will loose your changes when you update HikaShop), you can edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php
So as I said already, the proper way to do it is to use a joomla pagination override.
Nevertheless, if you really want to hack in the core code of HikaShop (which I don't recommend because you will loose your changes when you update HikaShop), you can edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds