- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
No Shipping Method Found - When 2 of same Item
13 years 5 months ago #99824
by sgorney
No Shipping Method Found - When 2 of same Item was created by sgorney
Just configured the UPS plugin for shipping. It seems to work with 1 of each item, and several items - one of each. If you add more than 1 of an item (2), I get No Shipping Method Found. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99915
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No Shipping Method Found - When 2 of same Item
Hi,
It come maybe from the configuration of UPS, have you set restrictions ?
Can you give us a screenshot of your UPS configuration ?
It come maybe from the configuration of UPS, have you set restrictions ?
Can you give us a screenshot of your UPS configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99985
by sgorney
Replied by sgorney on topic No Shipping Method Found - When 2 of same Item
Here is the screenshot. I was able to get the shipping to show up, but it does not add the shipping amount to the order when you go to payment processor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Shipping Method Found - When 2 of same Item
What payment processor are you using and what configuration did you set in the payment plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100005
by sgorney
Replied by sgorney on topic No Shipping Method Found - When 2 of same Item
Using Authorize.net. That has been working well for 2 years. We used to use the manual shipping method, I but I upgraded Hikashop on Wednesday to include the UPS shipping method.
It appears that it now working as well. As I add 2 items of the same sku to the cart, the shipping amount is being added. I will check all items now.
It appears that it now working as well. As I add 2 items of the same sku to the cart, the shipping amount is being added. I will check all items now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds