- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Business version and Front-end Management tool
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100838
by Gerard
Business version and Front-end Management tool was created by Gerard
hi,
I consider to upgrade from Essential to business version. I have 1 question:
I also plan to purchase the Front-end Management. Is there a discount when you have purchased the business version?
greetings,
Gerard
I consider to upgrade from Essential to business version. I have 1 question:
I also plan to purchase the Front-end Management. Is there a discount when you have purchased the business version?
greetings,
Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Gerard.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100854
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Business version and Front-end Management tool
Hi Gerard,
Sorry but we don't currently have a discount plan regarding the business version and the Front-end Management but we will maybe do it someday
.
However if you upgrade from your Essential to the Business version the price will be discounted.
Sorry but we don't currently have a discount plan regarding the business version and the Front-end Management but we will maybe do it someday
However if you upgrade from your Essential to the Business version the price will be discounted.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds