Skip to main content

Error: 1064

More
13 years 5 months ago #100910 by aheng5
Error: 1064 was created by aheng5
I'm using Joomla 3 and using module load of the Hika Shop Content Module in an article.

I've getting the following message:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'inherit LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM jml_hikashop_product_category AS a LEFT JOIN jml_hikashop_product AS b ON a.product_id=b.product_id WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND a.category_id IN (23) AND b.product_quantity!=0 AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,9,%') ORDER BY a.ordering inherit LIMIT 0, 20

This is coming from This is a test site.

I could not find any solution searching the forum that matched my issue. I can use the Editor product insert tag with no problem (but noticed required fields don't show an alert if left blank after clicking on add to cart )

Please let me know what I need to check/resolve my problems.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100971 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error: 1064
Hi,

Are you using the last version of Hikashop ? I think that we already made a fix for that issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101009 by aheng5
Replied by aheng5 on topic Error: 1064
I am running v 2.1.2; and I've reinstalled again today. No luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101014 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error: 1064
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit your module and in the "ordering direction" option, select the ordering direction you want for your module instead of "inherit" and that error won't happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101074 by aheng5
Replied by aheng5 on topic Error: 1064
I've tried changing the order direction but no luck




error msg page after change
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'inherit LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM jml_hikashop_product_category AS a LEFT JOIN jml_hikashop_product AS b ON a.product_id=b.product_id WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND a.category_id IN (23) AND b.product_quantity!=0 AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,9,%') ORDER BY b.product_id inherit LIMIT 0, 20
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by aheng5. Reason: adding error message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101075 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error: 1064
I still see that you have "inherit" in your ordering direction option in your screenshot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aheng5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101162 by aheng5
Replied by aheng5 on topic Error: 1064
Success. :) I was changing the wrong order field. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum