- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
2nd and 3rd product images
13 years 4 months ago #103595
by solutions
2nd and 3rd product images was created by solutions
Hi there.
I know how to control the size of products images for the main image. but how do you control the size of the smaller thumbnails on the product page. You can see the problem I am having here
huniebfashion.com.au/index.php/shop-onli...uct/2671-purple-maxi
Thanks
Nigel
I know how to control the size of products images for the main image. but how do you control the size of the smaller thumbnails on the product page. You can see the problem I am having here
huniebfashion.com.au/index.php/shop-onli...uct/2671-purple-maxi
Thanks
Nigel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2nd and 3rd product images
The following user(s) said Thank You: solutions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103786
by solutions
Replied by solutions on topic 2nd and 3rd product images
Hi Nicholas
I have updated the code (see below) from 25px to 50 px, created the custom css file for the front end and saved it,but it is not displaying any differently. I have cleared the cache on my browser and refreshed it too
}
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:50px;
I have updated the code (see below) from 25px to 50 px, created the custom css file for the front end and saved it,but it is not displaying any differently. I have cleared the cache on my browser and refreshed it too
}
div#hikashop_product_left_part img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:50px;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103794
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2nd and 3rd product images
Hi,
I'm sorry but I can see the thumbnails with a 50px height on your website now. You must not have refreshed your browser's cache properly. Try with another browser.
I'm sorry but I can see the thumbnails with a 50px height on your website now. You must not have refreshed your browser's cache properly. Try with another browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds