Skip to main content

When clear all filters, no products are shown

More
13 years 4 months ago #106651 by kostia_lev
Hello!
I adjusted filters with manufacturers.
I have such usercase:

1)When they are empty: all products are shown.
Then say, I select 'The manufacturer' checkbox.
It causes displaying of products of 'The manufacturer'

2) Then, I remove this one checkbox and Hikashop displays no products or products without
manufacturers.
How to do this: if no products selected show always all products

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #106671 by nicolas
Hi,

I recall such bug in previous versions of HikaShop. Are you using the latest version ? If not please update and try again.
If yes, please provide a link to the page and a screenshot of the options of your filter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kostia_lev

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106828 by kostia_lev
I use the latest version.
in
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php

I added

if(isset($infoGet[0])){
$infoGet[0] = trim($infoGet[0]);
}
in two places to remove space in $infoGet[0].

After all checkboxes were removed this space broke all.

now it works
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by kostia_lev.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eliot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #106842 by Eliot
Well, I can't reproduce the bug on my end but if it works this solution could be helpful.
Where did you add your code?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum