Skip to main content

Hikashop Registration labels

More
13 years 4 months ago #106988 by agrimsey
Hi,

On my registration page I have the following :

HIKA_REGISTRATION as title

and

HIKA_REGISTER_REQUIRED at the bottom.

Obviuouslyt this is not ideal. I have looked in:

Views->registration
Views->registration_bootstrap

I have found the relevant text pertaining to the items but my editing doesn't seem to alter the front end.


Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #107013 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Registration labels
Hi,

Please update your language file.
You can update it directly in the HikaShop backend (System > Configuration > Languages) or download it manually in our website
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #107017 by agrimsey
I would have thought the latest update (2.1.3) that I just updated to would have sorted that?

I will give it a try,
Thanks Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum