- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop subscriptions for multiple domains
13 years 3 months ago #107485
by Digiwacht
Hikashop subscriptions for multiple domains was created by Digiwacht
Just a simple question:
I have installed Virtuemart on all my old clients, but i want to move them to Hikashop. I think Hikashop is more stable and the support is just superb! My compliments.
At this moment i have one subscription active on my developer domain. I see that i can adjust the domainname and that's very handy.
If i buy another subscription will i be able to fill in the domainnames on the website i have live? One subscription per domain?
I have installed Virtuemart on all my old clients, but i want to move them to Hikashop. I think Hikashop is more stable and the support is just superb! My compliments.
At this moment i have one subscription active on my developer domain. I see that i can adjust the domainname and that's very handy.
If i buy another subscription will i be able to fill in the domainnames on the website i have live? One subscription per domain?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107494
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop subscriptions for multiple domains
Yes, you will have new fields one per subscription.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digiwacht
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107499
by Digiwacht
Replied by Digiwacht on topic Hikashop subscriptions for multiple domains
Thanks. Just ordered two more supscriptions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds