Skip to main content

Dashboard drop down error

More
13 years 2 months ago #115223 by polo2010
I know I should not have done that, but I did upgrade to Joomla 3.1.1 and everything things seems to work fine except this layout problem in Dashboard with the top drop down buttons. Is that because I have switched to 3.1.1 - do I have to do a fresh 2.5.11 installation...

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115228 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dashboard drop down error
Please make sure that you selected "above the content" in the "menu position" of HikaShop's configuration, that you have a recent version of HikaShop and clear your browser cache and it should then display fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115367 by polo2010
Replied by polo2010 on topic Dashboard drop down error
Wow, yes that was it - now who would have thought of that. Thanks

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum