- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Slow save times in HikaShop but not in Joomla
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 46.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error - just very slow 62 second save times.
I am experiencing extremely slow save times since our recent upgrade. In Hika shop saves take on average around 62 seconds which is EXTREMELY tedious. This does not occur in Joomla where save times are normal around 9 seconds.
I took this up with the Service provider. Their response was as follows:
I have analyzed the logs and could see some Modfcgi error messages related to this website. I have tweaked the parameters to its maximum value allowed in our servers. Usually such issues occur when some actions on the site exceeds the allowed limit in our servers. Below are the modfcgi parameters allowed for a site :
===
IdleTimeout 3600
ProcessLifeTime 1800
DefaultMinClassProcessCount 3
DefaultMaxClassProcessCount 7
IPCConnectTimeout 300
IPCCommTimeout 7200
FcgidConnectTimeout 20
MaxRequestLen 24621440
FcgidMaxRequestLen 24621440
===
Please contact a devloper and optimize the site and its contents. Also ensure that the above parameters are not exceeded. A developer can assist you with this more easily and in detail. Hence, please do the required from your end to avoid such issues.
Also I did want to let you know that Joomla saves normally but HikaShop is extremely slow with waits of around 62 seconds.
Please let me know if we are within these parameter or what can be done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About which save page your are talking about ?
Any HikaShop save actions ? So Configuration > Product pages, etc or only for the configuration ?
If it is only the configuration, there is indeed a lot of data to handle there, and it could take time to save.
But 62 seconds seems to be very long. Don't you have plugins triggered on HikaShop save which could slow down these actions ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
If I merely change the quantity on a product when it sells then it takes forever 62 seconds to do anything.
I have not changed the configuration.
I have a waitlist I am using but I don't think this is a plugin.
So how do I resolve?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but "any save" is not precise enough to be able to understand your issue and reproduce it.
You could talk about the saving of the configuration like you can talk about saving of the taxes ; which are quite much different elements and do not use the same table or the same code.
Please provide a concret example with details about your configuration and the content you currently have.
Like : How many products, categories do you have ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So is it only located to the save of the products ?
If you save a tax rule in the menu System>Taxes, does it also takes a lot of time ?
How many products do you have ? How many categories ?
Did you configure mass actions ? What if you disable them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
I saved a new shipping method and it took 3 seconds.
I saved a product with no pictures it took 63 seconds.
We have 1133 products.
MAss actions seem to activated. How Do I disable them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To unpublish the mass actions you just have to click on the green icon in the "published" column of the page System > Mass actions.
What about the tax rules as Nicolas asked ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
I created a new tax rule but I did not publish it. It saved and closed in 5 seconds.
Does this help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please provide a backend and FTP access via our contact form with a link to that topic in your message.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Except I got a "Token Invalid" message after sending.
Please let me know if you got it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I correctly received the access. But I will definitely need a FTP access too to debug that issue.
I see that you have a lot of plugins doing many checks like the plugin "System - Marco's SQL Injection - LFI Interceptor", "JProtection IDS ", "JHackGuard Plugin" and potentially some others, if you disable them temporarily does that solve the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
I sent FTP Details via the contact us form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Are we having any success with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The FTP access does not seem to be valid, I tried with the url, and the two IPs, no luck.
Do you have tried to disable the anti-virus and anti-hack plugins for a moment to see if they are requiring too much resources on HikaShop save ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Disabled plugins and still over 2 mins to save, That is not the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Product Save times are still ranging around 1minute 8 sec.
I am also getting a regular error message when I try to save some existing items.
Error
An element with the same alias already exists
Error Saving
This persists for a while for multiple saves and then goes away.
Not sure if this is related. It doesn't happen all the time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The FTP informations are still not correct, I am not able to connect, I have a login error.
Please check this and send back the correct informations.
Command: USER airsohdr
Response: 331 User airsohdr OK. Password required
Command: PASS ********
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
We are not blocking any IP addresses either.
I can't understand how you can't get in.
Can you get into the Joomla backend?
Is there another way to do whatever it is you want to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MoverShaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.