- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Product list order by cheapest price
- gavin.evans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #85920
by gavin.evans
Product list order by cheapest price was created by gavin.evans
Hi,
I'm trying to order the product list by the cheapest price, each product has two prices assigned to them. the price I want to order by has a min quantity of 1 the other price has a min quantity of 2.
I have tried using details from this thread www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/57655...-cheapest-price.html
But it does not work.
Thanks
Gavin
I'm trying to order the product list by the cheapest price, each product has two prices assigned to them. the price I want to order by has a min quantity of 1 the other price has a min quantity of 2.
I have tried using details from this thread www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/57655...-cheapest-price.html
But it does not work.
Thanks
Gavin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85967
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product list order by cheapest price
Hi,
Are you sure that you made the changes as explain ?
Have you many products ? Because another solution exist, create a custom field for the product and set the price as value of this custom field, and then order on this custom field.
It imply to edit each products, or you can do a sql request to fill the value of this custom field based on the price of the products.
Are you sure that you made the changes as explain ?
Have you many products ? Because another solution exist, create a custom field for the product and set the price as value of this custom field, and then order on this custom field.
It imply to edit each products, or you can do a sql request to fill the value of this custom field based on the price of the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gavin.evans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 8 months ago #86107
by gavin.evans
Replied by gavin.evans on topic Product list order by cheapest price
Thanks for the reply, I decided to try and use the weight field to put the prices in, I have done this an all products, then gone into display > content menus then set the order by to product_weight but it is not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gavin.evans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 8 months ago #86109
by gavin.evans
Replied by gavin.evans on topic Product list order by cheapest price
Thanks, got it resolved I still had the modifications from the post
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/57655...-cheapest-price.html
in place after I removed it the ordering is working fine. Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds