- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Place a search field
13 years 8 months ago #87031
by chrver
Place a search field was created by chrver
Hello there,
How can I place a search field + button in my template. Wich plugin do I need for that?
See: www.kreidlerklaas.nl/webwinkel
I use the business editon of Hika shop.
Kindly regards,
Chris
How can I place a search field + button in my template. Wich plugin do I need for that?
See: www.kreidlerklaas.nl/webwinkel
I use the business editon of Hika shop.
Kindly regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87036
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Place a search field
Hi Chris,
I htink taht you'll just have to use filters through "Hikashop->Display->Filters" and it should do the job
.
Hope this will help you.
I htink taht you'll just have to use filters through "Hikashop->Display->Filters" and it should do the job
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87183
by chrver
Replied by chrver on topic Place a search field
Thanks Mohamed. Problem is solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds