Suggestions for future updates [HikaShop + Forums]
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the suggestions, I've added it on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The best would be for us to be careful of the current language of the website when replying to someone. We're doing our best.
I've increased the limitation for private messages. You should be good now. It's not possible to add a subject field.
Regarding the menus on mobile, the whole website is currently being rebuilt and will be mobile friendly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Regarding the email notifications we can't do much automatically as the forum simply use the current language.
The best would be for us to be careful of the current language of the website when replying to someone. We're doing our best.
I've increased the limitation for private messages. You should be good now. It's not possible to add a subject field.
Regarding the menus on mobile, the whole website is currently being rebuilt and will be mobile friendly.
The emails don't really bother me that much as i know a link is a link in any language
Thanks, for increasing the limitation
Woo new website!
I'll be on a bit today so i'll see if there's any other minor things that could be tweaked.
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.