- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Ordering
- tom.powell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #87785
by tom.powell
Ordering was created by tom.powell
Hello!
Okay, so I am new to this store, only just downloaded it today! I have picked it up very quickly the only thing I need to be able to do is change the ordering of the objects on the product page itself to make it look better. An example of this is here:
www.csk-mats.co.uk/index.php/5-a-side
Basically I want the price and add to cart button under the item description. How do I change the order of these?
Thanks,
Tom
Okay, so I am new to this store, only just downloaded it today! I have picked it up very quickly the only thing I need to be able to do is change the ordering of the objects on the product page itself to make it look better. An example of this is here:
www.csk-mats.co.uk/index.php/5-a-side
Basically I want the price and add to cart button under the item description. How do I change the order of these?
Thanks,
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87797
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Hi Tom,
Here's the page that i get when i try to view the site:
gyazo.com/ef4039b910088969bce19df90c4753d2
Tom (also called Tom)
Here's the page that i get when i try to view the site:
gyazo.com/ef4039b910088969bce19df90c4753d2
Tom (also called Tom)
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #87800
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Ordering
Hi Tom (powell
),
if you want to :
1. Change the ordering through a product listing you'll be able to do that through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your product listing'" with the Ordering field option.
2. If you want to change the look and some part of your product page, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the code of the show_default file of the product view of your front-end template
Hope this will help you have a good start with Hikashop
.
if you want to :
1. Change the ordering through a product listing you'll be able to do that through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your product listing'" with the Ordering field option.
2. If you want to change the look and some part of your product page, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the code of the show_default file of the product view of your front-end template
Hope this will help you have a good start with Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tom.powell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87821
by tom.powell
Replied by tom.powell on topic Ordering
Hello,
Is there not an easier way to get the product description before the add to cart button? I have set it to ordering which didn't help, I also couldn't find the code to change this. Can it not be done some easier way?
Thanks,
Tom
Is there not an easier way to get the product description before the add to cart button? I have set it to ordering which didn't help, I also couldn't find the code to change this. Can it not be done some easier way?
Thanks,
Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #87947
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Ordering
Hi tom,
I think that this is the easiest solution, you'll just have to change the place of the code which is displaying the description in the right "DIV".
the code which is displaying the description is :
I think that this is the easiest solution, you'll just have to change the place of the code which is displaying the description in the right "DIV".
the code which is displaying the description is :
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php
//DISPLAY the product description
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
</div>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds