Skip to main content

Image rotation

More
13 years 7 months ago #91412 by greefkid21
Image rotation was created by greefkid21
Hi. I'm hoping someone could help. I have a number of images that I'm trying to load to Hikashop. My landscape images load well but my portrait images once uploaded show as landscape and need rotating.

Anyone have any ideas how I can solve?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91534 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Image rotation
Hi,

HikaShop has no rotation capability. You should do that before uploading the images.

I've never heard of anything allowing HikaShop to display portray images in landscape. Could you do some screenshots of the issue please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum