- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Image size within product description
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #92362
by ceramica
Image size within product description was created by ceramica
Hello,
I am new to this forum, but hoping that a friendly person will help me solve a small problem I seem to be stuck at.
I am trying to add small images to my product description to help simplify the usages of the product in question. However, no matter what I set the image size to be (i.e. 120x120 or 30x30), when I look at the product page, the image is always set automatically to 77x77. How do I change this, so I can determine by myself what I want the image sizes to be. Ideally I want the images to be 50x50. See attached pictures below.
Hoping someone can help me
I am new to this forum, but hoping that a friendly person will help me solve a small problem I seem to be stuck at.
I am trying to add small images to my product description to help simplify the usages of the product in question. However, no matter what I set the image size to be (i.e. 120x120 or 30x30), when I look at the product page, the image is always set automatically to 77x77. How do I change this, so I can determine by myself what I want the image sizes to be. Ideally I want the images to be 50x50. See attached pictures below.
Hoping someone can help me
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by ceramica. Reason: Please move to the right place - sorry for wrong posting :/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92376
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Image size within product description
Hi there,
This is maybe a stupid question but why don't you use the image field on the right to handle your pictures?
You can add as much pictures as you want and the size will be defined by the main thumbnails width and height in the configuration.
I think it's a really easier solution
This is maybe a stupid question but why don't you use the image field on the right to handle your pictures?
You can add as much pictures as you want and the size will be defined by the main thumbnails width and height in the configuration.
I think it's a really easier solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92377
by ceramica
Replied by ceramica on topic Image size within product description
I am already using this feature. Those pictures go below my main product picture. See attached picture.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92550
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Image size within product description
Are you sure that the problem don't come from you editor ?
Because the description use the Joomla selected editor.
If you try to do the same thing in an article, is it working fine ?
Because the description use the Joomla selected editor.
If you try to do the same thing in an article, is it working fine ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds