- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Nested Subcategories!
13 years 6 months ago #92685
by miticao
Nested Subcategories! was created by miticao
Hi,
I'm trying to build(display) a side menu with categories and products(It's like "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" on HikaShop Demo site); The Main Categories have appeared OK(one under another) but Sub-categories appeared in the same line(not one under another);
Could someone tell me where It's my mistake?
Thanks in advance for any help,
miticao,
I'm trying to build(display) a side menu with categories and products(It's like "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" on HikaShop Demo site); The Main Categories have appeared OK(one under another) but Sub-categories appeared in the same line(not one under another);
Could someone tell me where It's my mistake?
Thanks in advance for any help,
miticao,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92821
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Nested Subcategories!
Hi,
I think that your template override some of our css properties. Try to use FireBug to find from were the problem come.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
If you can't solve it by yourself, thanks to post a link to your page.
I think that your template override some of our css properties. Try to use FireBug to find from were the problem come.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
If you can't solve it by yourself, thanks to post a link to your page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93153
by miticao
Replied by miticao on topic Nested Subcategories!
Hi Xavier,
Thank you for your replay;
I'm using the "JSN_Boot_PRO"template from JoomlaShine; For now I'm testing the site on the local using xampp;
I don't know CSS very well but I'll follow your suggestion and I'll keep you informed;
Best regards,
miticao,
Thank you for your replay;
I'm using the "JSN_Boot_PRO"template from JoomlaShine; For now I'm testing the site on the local using xampp;
I don't know CSS very well but I'll follow your suggestion and I'll keep you informed;
Best regards,
miticao,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds