- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 3
configuring confirmation e-mails
13 years 6 months ago #92754
by NADEJDE
configuring confirmation e-mails was created by NADEJDE
Is there a simple way to make the ... (let say) order confirmation e-mail more organised?
I mean to show like this:
Doamna Ginca Cristina
street: Runcu, nr. 54D
zip code: 042054
city: Bucuresti
county: Bucureşti
country: Romania
Telefon: 0745772771
not like this:
Doamna Ginca Cristina
Runcu, nr. 54D
042054 Bucuresti Bucureşti
Romania
Telefon: 0745772771
The last is what the client (and administrator) receives by e-mail. A little ... messy. I think I could modify the look in ”system/emails”, but it looks to be a little too complicated for a (not very) skilled administrator. So, maybe is there some simpler way?
Thank you.
I mean to show like this:
Doamna Ginca Cristina
street: Runcu, nr. 54D
zip code: 042054
city: Bucuresti
county: Bucureşti
country: Romania
Telefon: 0745772771
not like this:
Doamna Ginca Cristina
Runcu, nr. 54D
042054 Bucuresti Bucureşti
Romania
Telefon: 0745772771
The last is what the client (and administrator) receives by e-mail. A little ... messy. I think I could modify the look in ”system/emails”, but it looks to be a little too complicated for a (not very) skilled administrator. So, maybe is there some simpler way?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92861
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic configuring confirmation e-mails
Hi,
You can edit the view "address/address_template" in hikashop > display > views, and use:
To have all the elements as a list. If you need the "zip code", "city", etc text, you have to edit the mail "order status notification" in HikaShop > System > Emails
You can edit the view "address/address_template" in hikashop > display > views, and use:
Code:
{address_company}
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street}
{address_post_code}
{address_city}
{address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds