- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Product codes won't hide in comparison window
13 years 6 months ago #93798
by Mark_TDF
Product codes won't hide in comparison window was created by Mark_TDF
I can't get the product codes to hide when I am in the comparison window. I have turned off product code display in settings, and it does not appear anywhere else in Hika shop, just inside this window.
I have attached a screen dump so you can see what I mean (there is no code for the products, so it comes through as the product name with _ between the words).
I can't find a solution to this by searching the forum or looking through help and it has my web designer stumped as well
How do I hide these codes?
I have attached a screen dump so you can see what I mean (there is no code for the products, so it comes through as the product name with _ between the words).
I can't find a solution to this by searching the forum or looking through help and it has my web designer stumped as well
How do I hide these codes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93873
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product codes won't hide in comparison window
That has been corrected on our end for next version of HikaShop.
With the current version, the comparison screen doesn't take into account the "show product code" option of the configuration and always display it.
You can remove it by remove it the line:
in the file "compare" via the menu Display->Views.
With the current version, the comparison screen doesn't take into account the "show product code" option of the configuration and always display it.
You can remove it by remove it the line:
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_<?php echo $element->product_id; ?>_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main"><?php echo $element->product_code; ?></span>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds