- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product prize according to size
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93864
by Lumilo
Product prize according to size was created by Lumilo
Hi everyone!
Could I put a price on a product in relation to the size? For example..I have a ring whose size is 10, and another that its size is 12.
I would like that all rings with the same size, they have the same prize.
How I can do it?
Thanks you!!
Could I put a price on a product in relation to the size? For example..I have a ring whose size is 10, and another that its size is 12.
I would like that all rings with the same size, they have the same prize.
How I can do it?
Thanks you!!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Lumilo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93916
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product prize according to size
Hi,
You can create as many products as you want and set their price one by one.
Or use the variants, create a product, characteristics (for example 'size') and add it to the product, then manage variant and set a price for the sizes.
I don't really what you need, have you only different products ? Or a product in different sizes ?
You can create as many products as you want and set their price one by one.
Or use the variants, create a product, characteristics (for example 'size') and add it to the product, then manage variant and set a price for the sizes.
I don't really what you need, have you only different products ? Or a product in different sizes ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93988
by Lumilo
Uuuhmm..
I have two categories: rings and earrings, but there are products that have different size: 10,15,20...etc.
The idea is that all products that measures the same, they have the same prize.
Thank you very much Xavier for your answer, I need do it as soon as possible.
Replied by Lumilo on topic Product prize according to size
Xavier wrote: Hi,
You can create as many products as you want and set their price one by one.
Or use the variants, create a product, characteristics (for example 'size') and add it to the product, then manage variant and set a price for the sizes.
I don't really what you need, have you only different products ? Or a product in different sizes ?
Uuuhmm..
I have two categories: rings and earrings, but there are products that have different size: 10,15,20...etc.
The idea is that all products that measures the same, they have the same prize.
Thank you very much Xavier for your answer, I need do it as soon as possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94003
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product prize according to size
Hi,
You can create a characteristic "size" with all the possible values and then add it to each product. In the "manage variants" area of each product, you can enter the price for each variant.
There is also a "copy" button on the products listing in commercial editions of Hikashop so that you can create one product and duplicate it to get a second product with all the variants and prices already entered.
You can create a characteristic "size" with all the possible values and then add it to each product. In the "manage variants" area of each product, you can enter the price for each variant.
There is also a "copy" button on the products listing in commercial editions of Hikashop so that you can create one product and duplicate it to get a second product with all the variants and prices already entered.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94115
by Lumilo
Replied by Lumilo on topic Product prize according to size
Thank you to both! I got it with your help. But I have another question...jeje 
Is there some way to put the same image for each size without have to upload all the time these image?
I have 15 different sizes and a lot of products with the same image on each product...
Thank you gods of wisdom!!!
Is there some way to put the same image for each size without have to upload all the time these image?
I have 15 different sizes and a lot of products with the same image on each product...
Thank you gods of wisdom!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94287
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product prize according to size
Simply add the image in the main product and all the variants of the product will use the image automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds