- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Hika shop category display by menu
- district413
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #94264
by district413
Hika shop category display by menu was created by district413
Good day
, I have done almost everything I wanted with this component and thanks to the developer for its flexibility. I am however having one problem, i have created a menu which I need to display only the categories without the products displayed below the category this is what I have done:
Menu Item Type: categories listing
hika shop options
see attached
I have tried all i could but still getting the same results which Is not what i want.please help this is the last part for my website to go live
thanks
Menu Item Type: categories listing
hika shop options
see attached
I have tried all i could but still getting the same results which Is not what i want.please help this is the last part for my website to go live
thanks
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by district413.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94331
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hika shop category display by menu
Hi,
You have to unselect the associated module of this menu.
It's the associated module which display the products.
You have to unselect the associated module of this menu.
It's the associated module which display the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds